I rectified the video clip twice with the readers, because the pictures in Chinese and English were not a match. I found that there were more pages in English and fewer pages in Chinese. So the English and Chinese versions did not match. When I edited the video, I cut out every page so that I could match each page of the recording. Then, I added the zoom in and zoom out effect and then inserted some transitions. Following, I went to find background music and added it into the video for an overall better experience. One mistake is that I accidentally put the English cover as the introduction for the Chinese version.
top of page
bottom of page