08/20 Class Notes



This week, I helped Anya review the previous lessons. I made a Kahoot in order to check how much Anya learned. I was pleased to find that she got most of it. Based on the results of Kahoot, I helped her go over the lessons about the pronunciation and the English meaning of some more tricky words. After that, I deleted all the English meaning of the lecture, and let Anya try her best to translate it. Although we only learned the last lesson once and never reviewed or studied again, she got most of it except some of the difficult words. For those words she did not translate correctly the first time, I asked her several times and made sure that she got it.