This week, I focused on making sure that everything was updated for the group. On Tuesday, I sent out the new member orientation video that walks new members through how to navigate the website and get started on their first audio/video recording. Then, I updated the CC-Bilingual Google Spreadsheet to make sure everyone that has joined the group is in the spreadsheet. I also added a few more columns, including photographer, translator, and high school name. Right now, I'm currently working on contacting members of the group and
my friends to see if they are interested in reading the books because we have a new list out for the December month.